Saturday, November 29, 2008

Can you believe it??




Hey everyone! Well, I did it. I started a blog, thanks to some persuasion by Jennifer and Amy. Today we had much motivation to decorate for Christmas because both children slept last night!!! That is so rare. We put up the tree, Jerry and Davis sped around the house in Davis' little car, Parker and I baked spice cake and we went shopping. It is amazing how much one can accomplish with a bit of sleep. Here are the pictures from today. Check out Parker's Hannah Montana Jammies. She loves her and we've only seen her show once.

5 comments:

  1. I'm SOO Proud! LOVE the name too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhh!!!  That's me screaming!  I'm so happy you're doing this!!  I will be eagerly awaiting all the banking, painting and noisemaking from you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Fun fun fun!

    I do love the jammies. I know a little something about Hannah Montana, you know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I do love those cute cheeks. I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea - we're so glad you did this.
    Thanks - see ya soon!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete