Monday, April 6, 2009

Just a bunch of fluff

So, a lot of kids have quirky behaviors to help them relax or fall asleep. I have heard of head-banging in the crib, rocking incessantly, pacifiers, loveys, etc. Parker had her "pappy" and in fact she had to hold 3 to get to sleep. They had names and jobs, I guess you would say. Of, course there was "sucky pap," then, there was "rubby nose pap," and lastly, "feely pap." When I say they had jobs, boy, they worked around the clock. But Davis, he has a different interest. Yes, he has his pacifier and "lammy" which is a lamb-blankie that he carries everywhere, but he also has his "fluff" or "fuzzies." He started pulling the polyester fiber fill out of lammy and taking the fluff and sticking it between the passy and his top lip. He will leave it there for a while then pulls it out, rubs his nose, then back in it's little spot. He is now spotting these little fluffs all over the house and he'll point and say "fup, fup." Look close at the picture and you'll see it.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!! I've always thought it funny what kids will use for comfort. I STILL pick fuzzies off of blankets and roll them between my fingers when I'm in bed. Makes for too much vacuuming, therefore I don't keep those kinds of blankets in my house. What happened to your Good Friday post, by the way?

    ReplyDelete