Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Aches

It is getting to be this time again when all of my girls are discussing the third baby (the fourth for some.) Girlfriends that are bursting to have the third, when they still have itsy-bitsy babes like mine. I am getting questions like, am I ready and if I am done. Eeeekkkkk! I don't really know. But, I do know that Davis is still such a wee one and Parker thinks she is a teen AND we are sleeping at night! I am exhausted lifting two kids in and out of the car, the grocery cart, potty breaks in every public restroom in town, putting shoes back on that get kicked off on purpose, laundry, poop in the tub, pee on the rug.... I haven't made up my mind yet, either way. Mom, don't freak out, you still may get another grand baby, like you are praying for. All I can say is that I am praying for God's perfect plan for our family. And like the Bible says, "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ." -Phil. 1:6
I am interested to see more the Lord has for me in life and if it is another baby, then hooray, but 'til then I am enjoying the babies I have. Here are some pictures of the day Davis was born with a 2 1/2 year old Parker and one of my silly brother excited to be an uncle again. These pics do kinda bring on baby fever, huh? Well...maybe not the maternity one.

2 comments:

  1. the race is on for little Claire! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 1st picture shocked me - I thought you'd been keeping a really good secret the last few months! I figured it out. The LAST picture made me sad, though! That scene was the last one that I saw of you before we left. So sweet but so hard....

    ReplyDelete